We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To quickly process your transactions.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Texas Natural Supply. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
When you receive your items, please inspect the package for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the box to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately at . To investigate the problem, we’ll need your order number, email address, shipping address, and phone number. Please be sure to retain the shipping box, packing materials, and damaged items in case we need to provide them to the carrier as proof of damage during transit.
If we made a mistake and you received an incorrect item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
By placing an order with Bella Pelle Goods, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions and understand the information below and you willingly make this purchase. This is a legal and binding agreement.
1. I understand that Bella Pelle Goods reserves the right to refuse service or purchase of products to any customer for any reason.
2. I understand that if I attempt to breach any of the listed Terms and Conditions or Policies and Procedures, if I use threatening, vulgar or unprofessional behaviors in my communications with BPG, I will be denied further purchasing. My order may also be cancelled and all participation in the rewards program will be revoked.
3. I have been given the opportunity to review information in the FAQ Section and the additional polices, terms and conditions listed in the body of the document and take full responsibility regarding my responsibilities and requirements for purchase.
4. I understand any and all hazards associated with the usage of any items I am purchasing and I will procure and read any necessary literature required to be educated and informed about their usage, necessary precautions and dangers.
5. I agree to be completely and solely responsible for any and all injuries or damage to myself, others and property associated with usage of items I purchase and I take full responsibility for proper storage and safety precautions for myself and any person who may come in contact with the items I am purchasing.
6. I agree not to hold Bella Pelle Goods, their employees or owners responsible for actions that myself or anyone I allow to use or handle the items I am purchasing that leads to any injuries, damage or misuse.
7. I am a legal adult above the age of 18 and authorized to use the payment method applied to this purchase.
8. I am the true holder, financially responsible party or have legal authorization for use of the credit card being presented to purchase items from this website.
8. I am not procuring items I purchase for the production of any illegal drugs, explosives or for any other illegal activities. Nor will I provide or make available to anyone the items I am purchasing so that it can be used in manner that would be illegal, explosive or considered a dangerous activity.
9. I am not purchasing items considered Hazardous for resale.
10. I understand that the seller, Bella Pelle Goods, reserves the right to discontinue the sale of products to me for any reason and understand that a previous sale does not guarantee the right to future sales.
11. Bella Pelle Goods attempts to be as accurate as possible with the descriptions of the products sold on our website. Bella Pelle Goods cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on our website, during telephone conversations and/or written/email correspondence. It is up to each individual customer to research the appropriate safety and use information for each product we sell, including any governmental regulations in place for proper usage, labeling and sale after purchase from Bella Pelle Goods.
12. When you purchase products sold by Bella Pelle Goods you understand All Sales Are Final and can not be returned or refunded. You agree and understand that in specific situations, STORE CREDIT ONLY may be issued by BPG. This will be determined on a case by case basis, but no actual legal tender will be refunded to me once a purchase is made for purchases or shipping.
FRAUD/ THEFT WARNING. Persons who intentionally purchase items from this site with no intention of paying for their order and who then later dispute the charge with their financial institution and/or refuse to pay the charges, are committing fraud. In doing so, you will be subject to criminal and civil litigation under interstate commerce laws. If you don't have any intention of paying for your purchase do not purchase items! We will prosecute fraud and theft cases to the fullest extent or the law.
Purchasing items using a credit card without authorization of the card holder is theft. We will assist law enforcement in aggressively prosecuting these cases as well.
13. You agree that you are knowledgeable concerning the safe usage and appropriate storage of items purchased. In addition, you agree to carefully inspect all products upon arrival and report any problems or need for replacement immediately. You agree that you will not hold Bella Pelle Goods liable for any problems that arise from your storage and use of these products. You assume all product liability for the final products that result from the use of products purchased from Bella Pelle Goods.
14. You understand before choosing to purchase that most of our products such as, but not limited to butters, oils, essential oils, herbs & extracts, flavors and scents come from natural sources. They are made and packaged specifically for your order and are considered specialty items.
15. Natural products are subject to a normal range of variations in color, texture, odor and flavor. These variations can be due to seasonal changes such as temperature, rainfall, sunlight and other variables. These variables will lead to differences from batch to batch and are considered normal. They are not regarded as defects in the product quality. We cannot accept returns due to these variations since these are normal variations. All sales are final.
16. If you have not previously purchased a particular items from us, it is your responsibility to order the minimally necessary amount needed to determine if it meets your expectations before placing a larger order.
17. It is also your responsibility to assure that if product variations may affect your production/formulation, you 1st purchase a small quantity and confirm that your larger order will be from the same batch.
18. Some products may be sensitive to extreme heat or cold. Please keep this in mind when ordering products that may melt from extreme heat or freeze from extreme cold. We will hold an order and not ship on a Friday to lessen the chance that the weather will adversely affect products in transit when possible. All products are packaged as securely as possible to prevent leaks. Please keep these weather extremes in mind when you place an order. We can not prevent melting or freezing once an item leaves our warehouse and will not be responsible for the melting or freezing of items during transit.
19. The contents of the Bella Pelle Goods website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Information contained on our Web Site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
20. You have reviewed and agree to the following:
Bella Pelle Goods Policies
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Bella Pelle Goods. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Bella Pelle Goods. Copyright 2016, Bella Pelle Goods ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Bella Pelle Goods or purchasing Bella Pelle Goods products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Bella Pelle Goods or to purchase Bella Pelle Goods products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Bella Pelle Goods. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Bella Pelle Goods disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Bella Pelle Goods does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Bella Pelle Goods does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Bella Pelle Goods shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Bella Pelle Goods has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Bella Pelle Goods product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Bella Pelle Goods reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Bella Pelle Goods reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Bella Pelle Goods shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Bella Pelle Goods without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Bella Pelle Goods may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Bella Pelle Goods.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Bella Pelle Goods products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Harris County, Texas. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Bella Pelle Goods products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Bella Pelle Goods' failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Bella Pelle Goods may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Bella Pelle Goods or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Bella Pelle Goods does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Bella Pelle Goods is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Bella Pelle Goods reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Bella Pelle Goods in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bella Pelle Goods, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Bella Pelle Goods may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Bella Pelle Goods, Bella Pelle Goods has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of (Bella Pelle Goods). These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Bella Pelle Goods seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).